CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 31, 2004

Good Bye 2004

What a year of change. And a year of return. I can't say I remember everything that happened this year, of course there are mistakes, disapointment and despair, and of course there are good times, but most of all, I think I've grown a lot more comfortable with who I am this year, even if I still have shortcomings, and will always have short comings


Events that stand out the most. (in some semblance of order)
The church fiasco
the shrek 2 disaster
My first AP Tests,
Parties at kaile's...especially the dance off.
hanging out in kyle's basement
Diana coming down from IN
Mexico
English class/falling out of chairs/the flow
hanging out infront of the ssrc
the game/resenting rubenstien
the inevitable IM conversation/halting of third hour lunches
the night of Roxy's .5 birfday

special thanks to-
the people who have kept me sane:
Eunice
Ian
Ildae
Ilene
Janet
Jen
Kaile

Kaitlin
Kyle
Lauren


here's to the New year.. may it be even better than 2004.

0 comments: