CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I feel it in my fingers...

I can't say I dislike CHristmas, and I can't say I like it either. I love the general atmosphere of serenity (except inside the mall) and usually people are happier aroudn this time of year I hate how commercial christmas is, even at church. maybe we should all just hang out with the important people and enjoy cookies and movies. And if there's snow enough, whitewashing people and snow fights.
My three (5?) favorite chirstmas movies;

Edward Scissorhands
Love Actually
The Lord of the Rings (FOTR, TTT, ROTK)

what are your favorites?

2 comments:

Matt said...

I feel it in my toes...

The Nightmare Before Christmas
Love, Actually
Home Alone
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Anonymous said...

Love, Actually (Christmas is all around me, and so the feeling grows)
White Christmas (classic)
Charlie Brown Christmas Special
It's a Wonderful Life (overused, still wonderful)

uhh...thats all I got