CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's New Years Eve and I'm full of empty promises... just like last year

There's something melancholy about New Years Resolutions... you make them to better yourself, and most of the time fall completely short of them... well here's to them anyway, old and new

  1. I am NOT better than anyone; be more humble.
  2. Actually start that one novel... you know, that one that you always say you'll start? kill all plot bunnies instead of the other way around- rather, actually have a plot.
  3. learn to sew... not for self betterment, but just for fun...
  4. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

"This New Years Eve, something must change me inside, I'm crooked and misguided, and tired of being tired. this New Years Eve I'm waiting for tomorrow, my heart is on my sleeve and yes I still believe in you..."

1 comments:

Special K said...

Ah good old FiF.

Plot bunnies. Heh if only I had a few of those lying around. Forward all extras to me.

The others one really don't seem to apply to you. But that's just from my view.

Cheers.