CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

I want to see Wicked...

So my top teeth are fine.. but my lower jaw is still swollen and funky.. and i feel like I can't close my mouth, because i'lll bite into my cheeks or sometime... and my mouth feels really small.. and immobile. I want to eat crunchy things.

I'm getting out of this house tommorrow, for sure. Alison's graduation party, possibly some disc. and then church and possibly Boulder on Sunday. I just have to get my parents to stop worrying.

I'm coming to realise that I probably shouldn't start working the day after I get back to Berkeley, and I should give myself time to set up things like internet and electricity and stuff... ehh.... no. I like working. Makes me feel like i'm doing something useful, even though I'm not quite sure I'm doing things right.

Being stuck at home makes me realise how boring I am. I sit on my computer, or I watch movies or cartoons or something.. and I still want to eat crunchy things.

I've been rereading American Gods- I don't know why but I think it's the one-liners that always get me, whether it's in a song, book or movie, It's those little glimpses of wit and insight that get me... then of course there are always the ones that try but never quite get there. But Neil Gaiman always manages to.

Wicked in Denver's sold out, but hoepfully, oneday it'll get to SF, and I can go see it there.. and maybe Rent one more time, and maybe phantom too. i could go on.

I want to drive and drive and not go anywhere.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

ppssh. you're not boring. not any more than everyone else is.