CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I seem to be pretty complacent in my last post

can I say now that I'm not? and it's stressing me out a LOT?

housing?
ballroom?
grades?


oishkies. atleast my job is out of the way.

I just want pattern. and good people. seems like at the same time every year I get annoyed.. there's no good word in englihs for it it's just.. too 답답헤 I don't know.

okay jessica. english paper first. then linguistics.

and then life. and hope rubal's doing something with hers.

I have a problem with prioritizing. I tell myself what I should be focusing on most. but I don't seem to want to do it in that order. time to preorder Harry Potter.

I want some away time- I think the reason I like spending time with Eric, is that he's separated from everything bringing me stress. oishkies.

can I sleep forever? maybe things'll be better when monday's over. too long. too long.

but somethings that's been solved, I now work for the sponsored projects office. nice.

0 comments: