CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

drink up me hearties

I've had a full week. I love being home. but as always I feel a pull between spending time with my parents... even if we're just in the house together. and going out with friends... which always happens to cost money (which I'm trying to save) so... yeah. also have to keep track of when everyone's leaving and see them before they do.

Life is pretty good right now. I saw Pirates yesterday and bakes cookies with Kaitlin... thought it was pretty good except for the giant Tiadalma... and I totally called a whole bunch of plot devices throughout the series. hung out with Sharla and Cindy in Boulder, Red Robin and B&N with Joyce (where I proceeded to buy a book [Amazing adventures of Kavelier and Clay] she had been recommended.. got to talk to Eric, starbucks with Rabah, ultimate...

I like home because everything is safe, and how it used to be. maybe it's that I don't really meet new people here.. or I don't really have to see people I dont' want to see... but it's nice. v. different from Berkeley- where I don't know (most) people. it'll change. Can you have two homes? Berkeley feels like home, it feels permanent. but Denver feels familiar. like I can navigate it with my eyes half shut and be fine. Like the skies should always look this big and different all the time. and the mountains should always be visible and recognizable.

1 comments:

Basil Farag said...

I don't have your cell.

So I'm stupid.