CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 31, 2007

i'm on a Guster kick

my last night in town and I spend it writing an essay- i can say I have a (i hope) pretty damn good intro paragraph- now i just have to make the rest of my essay as good. I got a lot less work done than I wanted.. but i suppose So it goes.

I like inside jokes.. or at least people who understand you when you reference really obscure things... means you've shared something.

I made dinner with Kaitlin yesterday for ourselves and her parents- they said they had never liked falafels before :) glad we coudl spread the love.- I want to COOK always.. and have the time to make ridiculous gormet meals and feed people.

I saw lots of friends who could be considered "good people" as Kaile woudl say... though I didn't see as many as I could have, but So it goes.

I think my head's on straighter than it has been in a long time. maybe not as straight as i'd still like it to be (i've still got some kinks to work out) but... i think spring break worked out- as much work as there was, I had enough time to relax a little.

I shoudl be collecting my things that i leave across the house... I started saying that Berkeley is home.. and that I'm just coming back to colorado. I think I grew out of this hom faster than my sisters did. maybe that's what it is to be youngest- you get left so often you leave quickly yourself.

I need a deep breath before April starts.

::Deep Breath::

2 comments:

Taifur said...

i gotta say, you make that sound really sad for your parents

Rabah said...

yeah, it is sad for parents. but i see how that is. not that I call DU home...:)

i miss knowing that you're in the same 50 mile radius.