CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Peach-o's are delicious

I want to get really good at spanish. I don't know why. there are plenty of people who are fluent in both languages, and I'll probably never get fluent fluent. but i guess it's one of those things i really want to do.

i'm having a hard time focusing on Wuthering Heights. I have to say it's better this time, than it was last time i read it in like 9th grade. I guess i just understand it better now. but still... I've got transmetropolitan, and maus and they're distracts... that's right.. I splurged.. again. and bought maus- but it was used. so both books were prettymuch for the price of one. so that's okay. i finished the first. i'm going to move on to the second

i've been taking ridiculous naps lately.

i need to buy dvds and burn some from dc++ before i don't have DC++ anymore... yeah. that'll be good.

i want to switch my old feet out for new feet. new pretty feet. I have like ten million blisters right now. it's not fun.ungh ungh ungh ungh ungh

I'm ready for spring break. really ready.

0 comments: