CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I think i've stagnated.

I think i've been quite obsessed with Neil Gaiman and JD Salinger for... atleast all of highschool. and I think to myself- what does that mean? maybe, I'm just not that intrepid at experimenting with literature, or maybe that just means that I've found my loves and well... that's what its going to be.

Eric and I were thinking of teaching a DeCal- but yeah... which? or what?

I miss Joyce. She always made me want to be more creative. and I think she did.

I'm ready for this next weekend to come. It's going to be glorious.

Five days to an early holiday

3 comments:

Basil Farag said...

j.d. salinger = comfort food.

Mike said...

Do you listen to this?

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/pottercast/

Rabah said...

i need to meet this joyce. i could use some creatifying. i just draw pictures of a stick figure labeled "sad rabah" "angry rabah" and "wants to go to sleep, damn these papers rabah." so creative, no?