CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I lose something everytime I clean

SO I have my own room now until after spring break. Rubal's in INDIA. for a MONTH. hahhh... she's funny.

but unfunnily, I LOST MY ID i dont' know what happened to it. again. i said i wouldn't lose it this semester. le sigh. maybe it'll be okay because I'll only have to pay 30 bucks for the class pass becuase half the semester is already gone. oofta. it jsut dissappeared.. between the laundryroom and here. here being my room.

but. My room is finally clean. i jst have to put my laundry away. I really dont' want to.

this is a boring post.

I can't believe I did it again.

but I have a LIST of things I want to do with rabahhh when she gets here. it'll be v. excitting.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGHGHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!