CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

wierded out

I just found a picture of Lane Smith on facebook... basically he was my preschool love interest.. we would make tunnels in the sand together. craaazy


I feel a lot more lethargic now that i'm home from korea... like lying on my floor and counting the little nubbly carpet clumps is a good use of my time. I haven't writtenanything since last may, I haven't read anything new since I finished that Vonnegut book. I'm just wasting my 'talents' and sleeping or kinda eating (my stomach's shrunk too) and i'm too lazy to do anything about it.

enough of the emo posting though. I met up with Rusty and Max (friends from le harvard) last Saturday... It was pretty cool except for the abortion discussion that somehow came up. i hate going into these things because people aren't going to change their minds about them. but it was nice because i haven't seen them in over a year and i hadn't really talked to max in any form until that point.

i hope i can find a job at le berkeley, and i hope I can amass some money to go either to chicago or out to boston/newyork for spring break.

i leave in less than 2 weeks.

0 comments: