CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

14 hours and counting

I think i'm getting closer to closure today... this last day. once my room looks (near) spotless I think it'll have that going away feeling. I should start on that.

I feel bad for spending not enough time around my parents... but spending time with them means spending time around them. I probably should have gone golfing with me dad.. and done something with my mom... but it seems... like when they want me around we do our own things... I don't know.

I guess I have to let my friends go... I've been on the receiving end of "my friend_______ would have..." or "one time me and my friend ____ did..." and on the giving end for that matter, but i gues i just have to be about making new memories instead of reliving old ones... something I've never been good at.

my mom thinks I have to be out of the house by 5:30 for a 8:30 flight... I say psh... at least thirty more minutes of sleep.

I can't find my 'end is here' album.. and it makes me sad.. otherwise most of my music is on my computer...

anyone want REM albums? my cousin gave me most if not all of REM's discography frm off of his computer... I should have upgraded my harddrive.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

i wouldn't mind having those albums... :)

i'm wondering if iffy will still be around the next time we rendezvous at our little place. okay, so it's not only our place, but hey, i'll think of it as i wish.

you're wonderful.