CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

for the sake of it.

I can remember making tunnels through mounds of sand in preschool. and I think that it's mostly over. really. really.

I just watched goodnight and good luck.. I think I want the soundtrack. Maybe I should try to open that trupet case and get playing again. most likely it'll sound lke shit... but then again.. hasn't it always?

Nathan Tapp asked-on his blog, if you could have a magical twenty song cd mix.. nomatter the length of the song and that was the only thing you could listen to for the rest of your life what would the songs be? I don't know the answer to that. Ian asked the harder question... if you were followed around by a song your entire life.. what song would that be?

I feel pretty good about answering four questions out of maybe 100 ish total in Chem Bowl... my team won though.. no thanks to me or Srikar.

I took a nap today and dreamed about Dragon BallZ characters.. which is really strange considering I haven't watched that show since maybe freshman year. Then I woke up thinking I had slept 15 hours and it was morning. My mom laughed at me.

0 comments: