CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Expecting in a couple Months

It's been a while since I've felt this unhealthy. really. I just feel ugh. I eat, I sleep, I study, golf is more of a leisure thing than a "let's keep fit" sport, I can make myself look pregnant, I feel like my muscle(what I had anyway) is atrophing, I'm just over all not feeling it. Not to mention my legs are about 7 shades lighter than my arms- which has nothign to do with feeling unhealthy.. rather feeling simply gross.

I changed a tire in a dress today.. fun stuff... funny how two girls can attract five guys in helping them change a tire- unnecessary.. but pretty entertaining. my lug wrench really sucks.... I mean really really.

I think i'm turning in my acceptances and deceptances tomorrow. Yes to Berkeley No to everywhere else. Hello San Francisco.

Paradise Now is a good movie. I wish I knew the background behind it a bit better, but just the explication in the friendship with the acting and the dialogue. V. bittersweet to me. which.. btw... my story for Creative Writing is crap... and I don't kwno what I"m doing for the Lit Magazine. pretty sweet layout though.

Can I sleep with my eyes open so I can be awake for all my dreams?

1 comments:

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.