CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Weeks

I've been at school for three days. I feel like I've been here forever. Its funny to think i've only been home for less than a week. It's funny not to be insync with Kristine- and instead we have separate lives that don't coincide at all. Its funny how long and short a week can be all at the same time.

It's too long to be gone. Its too short to finish my EE. I don't even know. I say that A lot. I don't know. I'm confused. hopefully i'll be unconfused at some point.

This year's going to be interesting. I don't remember my reasons for not wanting to apply to harvard.

and that reminds me, why the hell are kids in my grade so on top of things? you're already filling out applications? what? I don't even know where I want to go. take a breather.. sheesh.

2 comments:

Triv said...

It doesn't even feel like there was a summer in between...
I'm far from being on top of things, don't worry.

Special K said...

When you're feeling bad, just look at where I am. Then you'll feel on top of things ;-)