CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Old rivalries

today. I had the experience of watching old men dance like they're 20 again. They are pretty good at it.

I only regret i didn't see the original Backstreet tour. I've been to millenium (with Jana) Black and Blue (with Kaitlin) and now Never Gone (with Andy, Hannah, Reefer, and chelsea)

I have to say nick carter looks worse... but sounds better.
AJ is balding... but he still has skills in the vocals.
They had a screen where you could "send texts to the Backstreet boys!" and one of the said "I love Brain!" we took a picture.

I was surprised that I remembered as many lyrics as I did. maybe they never go away.

Concerts are better in rain.

This almost makes up for Finch cancelling.

Backstreet boys are SOOOO much better than Nsync.

4 comments:

Misha said...

get OVER it jessica! n sync beats backstreet any day.

Special K said...

Dude, Jes, you know Emma got to me first. Nsync hands down. But I remember your BSB phase :-P Thinking about all the makes me happy.

Teesa said...

DOODE. Nsync totally rocks my socks.

Triv said...

Nsync= dirty
BSB= Okish

I love em both. I liked nick but now he looks sorta weird...
The video where they are all eighties punk rocks my world.