CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Following the trends

So many people have been posting about school.

I dont' know what to think about going back to school in 13 days. Technically, I'm at school right now, but its so different. Yes there were annoying high school kids in my classes. yes They dragged us down. but we were treated like we knew something. I hate it when teachers talk down at us. It's also going to be wierd being the oldest ones. to hell with that.

It'll be wierd staying around 8 hours in school, when otherwise I would come back to the room and nap for long ungodly hours. Alone in a house with my parents. no running up to the orgy room, Around to B, or just starting up conversations with Kristine- distracting us both from doing work. Not having housemates is going to be super wierd. I'm used to being a second away from social stimulation. home's going to be wierd with parental rules, curfews, and worries about when I go to sleep at night.

I have not started Hamlet, my extended essay or my history IA. Neither have I practiced my horn as much as I should have, studied bio, nor done work for Key Club.

an actual summer recap post will happen by the sunday before high school starts. A lot can happen in a week and a half. A hell of a lot can happen.

1 comments:

Special K said...

"I have not started Hamlet, my extended essay or my history IA. Neither have I practiced my horn as much as I should have, studied bio, nor done work for Key Club."

I'm proud of you.