CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Extended Essays suck

Basically I'm awesome at procrastinating and getting everything done at the same time. Its been an interesting weekend. Policies on boys are tricky. I really wish I knew what my cell phone plan was so I could not have to pay for unheard of minutes. I switched topics. I need to finish other homework. I want new music. I need a vacation. I don't know what this business is about. Home? where's that? Where the hell is God in my life? that's my fault. I talked to Kevin for the first time in years. Old friends... and strangers. its wierd. I love swings. they're panaceas. I don't know why i'm writing this. I don't know if I like my classes this year. Not enough engrish. too much science and math. I have good teachers for the most part though. School's been goign on forever. Kristine's birfday is coming up. I want to go up to red rocks and look at stars. forever.

I dont' know man, I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy random.

Going up to Red Rocks sounds like fun. Reminds me of prom night. I'd go, but I will be in Boston in 4 days :)

Enjoy school, dont let assignments take away from your senior year, enjoy it.

Rabah said...

even though i wasn't there prom night, i can so understand wanting to go to red rocks and stay forever.

that'd be lovely.

i'm beginning to think that home is where you somehow need to be when you're so physically and mentally exhausted that all you need is comfort.