CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Yay Boo

Yay Boo Yay Boo it's lots of fun to do, I say Yay and I say Boo:
- Being able to wake up early to finish reading (yay)
- Having early morning meetings on skype (boo)
- Finishing assignments (yay)
- falling asleep reading (boo)
- Having 0 unread messages in my inbox! (yay)
- Having a nasty apartment (boo)

technically I'm supposed to repeat the first yay boo chant between each set of yay-boos but I diecided that would get annoying.

I need to clean. but I need to keep up with school first. ew my apartment is soooo ewwwwwwww (and if i'm saying that, you know it's bad)

3 comments:

Ezra said...

i like your apartment.
give it to me.

Special K said...

That's me and Alliy's chairlift game.

Too bad there won't be anymore ski trips like that ever. Long story. If you want to know, IM/call/e-mail me.

Rabah said...

this made me laugh so much. :)