CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

a good day.

Today was a really good day. a really really good day.

after an amazing lunch with Eric and Jason at triple rock, and sleeping the rest (whoops, didn't go to work), I went to FiCB, then taught people from FiCB to swing dance with my new pastor (who swing dances :)). and then when they left for food, continued to dance with others, and then left with marta, with whom I had probably one of the best conversations concerning the ballroom aspects of my life that I've had ever. It's nice having someone like that. we of course, talked about much more than just ballroom, but that's one area that I don't think anyone else understands quite as well as someone who's in the thick of things.

it's late. I have a thesis for my Chaucer paper (woohoo!) and a bunch of garbled notes for my Junior seminar paper. Tomorrow I don't think ill be able to spend time on this until 11pm, and then sunday is church, free (nap) time and then birthday with David.

oofta.

school comes first right? right?

1 comments:

Ezra said...

Lucky you. Enjoy the dog days while they're here, huh?

love ezra