CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Inadvertent Caffeine

I drank a can of coke, and a Arizona Black and white tea (which is super tasty). I forgot that either have caffeine in them. but i suppose they did me well since.. i have yet to start my Spanish response. Which, I'm spectacularly happy about being in that class. Now I have to decide between Education 143 (Teaching English) and Architecture 170B (History of Arch. 1400 through present)They're oth time consuming in different ways. One's with Sharla, the other is with half of FiCB.

It's interesting to note how work gets done in different organizations. there always has to be an initiator in all processes. On that note, we have a new Publicity Coordinator. Marta is amazing... better than I had hoped.

It happened so fast this semester. there was no time to slack off. just go go go, and already we're having to write papers and annotate bibliographies for future papers and interview teachers and things of this nature. Where did the time go?

I'm going to sleep by 2:45. er.. maybe.

4 comments:

Rabah said...

welcome to the quarter system.
week one always makes me cry.

oh wait, i don't cry, because even that sets you back so much time-wise that's there's more stress. i just sob internally for several hours. and in my sleep, i imagine.

things'll settle.

Rabah said...

i promise.

Ezra said...

i don't understand your comment. "Except with girls?" Always with girls.
Girls are my kryptonite.
But then, I'm not really Superman.

love ezra

Ezra said...

i read your comment again. And still. nothing.