CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 12, 2006

There was a Troubador in the BART station that reminded me of Kris Becker

I had in n out the other day. it seems like whenever i want my camera i never have it and when i do carry it around, I never need it. (or it's run out of batteries when i do need it)

I can see a point where ballroom will take over my life. it's way too much fun. really really. quickstep will be awesome if i get that good. it's like... BOUNCE ACROSS THE FLOOR!!! and samba is like shake It SHAKE it. :).

I heard a really cute story yesterday.. it made my eyes go all squinty as i heard it. sometimes when my smile is really big, i can't seee very well. ah well.

TEN days till i'm home (i have a thing with caps today.) i should be read read reading right now. but a list of things i want to do even if there's no time over my short weekened.

0. CHIPOTLE (the old one)
1. Starbucks
2. T2-3
3. See Joyce and Kaitlin (who are mentioned becasue they aren't associated with the people i would usually see)
4. see everyone else
5. hang out with the family
6. church kids
7. eat home cooked meals


there's more i swear that i'm forgetting.

a list of thanks is coming soon to a blog near you.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

you started with number zero.
you make me smile.