CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 23, 2006

"I had to think a while"

I was wondering whether to do this as i did it a couple of years back.. with a list of everything and anything... or do it like last year and just put up twenty things... I guess it comes as it comes... and if it turns out to be hundreds or simply a couple... then... well.. it is what it is. I'm thankful for a lot of things. My life's really blessed- sometimes i lose sight of that.. but it's always nice to remember.

Things I'm Thankful For (in no particular order than what i thought of them in):

  1. Rabah- for Being there. Being herself. and Being Godawfully honest
  2. Being at Berkeley- i was telling Kaile I'd like to live in memories.. but since i can't.. Berkeley's the best place for me- because i had to move on sometime.
  3. Hah- at the moment, high metabolism, from looking at the crap food i have on my desk, it's the only thing keeping me thin
  4. God- for jumping up and down when it feels like i'm about to forget about him
  5. My sisters who seem immutable even as they change
  6. My Parents who ingrained 'be unique' in my head as a kid
  7. Eric- for putting up with (and enjoying) my throwing books at him to read, because i like to share.
  8. Ian- for calling me and telling me awkward and amazing things
  9. Kristine- for making me feel like i can say anything and everything- when i can catch her without playingn ridiculous games of phone tag

as always it's a list of people. but so it goes.

happy thanksgiving all... i'll see you at T2

0 comments: