CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 26, 2006

music reminds me of everyone

other than a couple of songs, Jimmy eat world reminds me of no one. it doesn't remind me of good times, bad times, people, just... myself. everything else.. or at least most everything else is associated with someone or sometime: five iron Frenzy, Streetlight Manifesto, Jeff Buckley, The Decembrists, Tri Sestry, Simon and Garfunkel, just to name a few... and well.. sometimes you just want music.. and not memories. because memories'll make you miss the past or people who aren't there.

home was.... it was home. good and frustrating at the same time. I said before i wasn't sure if home would feel like home anymore, well.. it made itself feel like home (forced its way back into the 'home crevice' in my mind label box)... nowhere else could give me this feeling.

i don't think that metaphor made any sense.

let me just say home is a flurry of emotion and thought.

this place itself though, is something else. the air is crisper. the sun is brighter, the mountains are rockier and snowier...

it a little bit disconcerting when horoscopes say exactly what you're thinking.

worrying gets us no where.

neither does whining

0 comments: