CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

I haven't listened to Finch in a while

now's the time where i can take a breath before i plunge into Milton. usually, i judge my time by my science classes, and how soon until the next test, and English i can push to the back of my brain, or at least that's how it used to be. now.. well.. i don't have science anymore. Chem didn't fit- as much as I know I don't want science to be my life (vocationally) i still enjoy it and want that well rounded schedule- it's easy to take a humanities class- why do science classes have to take up so much awkward time?

I feel sick to my stomach. i should eat better.. and on a more regular schedule- i'm saying this as I shove pocky into my mouth.

isn't it wierd when your professors start talking about things that are compeltely and utterly relevant to your life at that moment? It freaks me out. but it was happening for a while.

16 days until i'm back in Denver, though I won't know if it's Home until i get there. I hope i haven't acclimated to lower altitudes. (wow only 16. there's so much to do in that time)

I think i'm going to finish Hapsworth 16 1924 now. I'm in a Salinger mood.

I hate critiquing myself- or watching myself doing things. it gives me deep embarassment.

"keep your pinky down."

"love, love, love"

"it's blue and smells like cat, must be sodium chloride"

3 comments:

Special K said...

I'm going to be home the 21st until the 26th. Make time for me?

Jessica said...

of course.
i get home wednesday go up sunday.

Rabah said...

can you send me some of your songs of the moment? zak and sara?