CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

randomity and money.

sometimes... taking a two hour nap is nice... until you realise there's more to do than you thought. eff.

On another note, I am no longer wigged out... because sleeping on it helps. as does talking to Joe.

Pelican is a pretty awesome name for a band.

Money keeps draining away. seventy dollars here.. fifty dollars there... three hundred and eighty six there.... sixty five there... there... and there...and this isn't really for me directly... its for me about ten months later. i'm guessing all application fees.. ap tests.... and IB tests come to about $1,236 What sucks is you can no longer take both Physics C tests for one fee... just as you can't for the Govs and the other joint tests.

I feel like I eat money. I need to get a job.

two pairs of my three pairs of jeans ripped...hopefully my third pair don't decide to die on me- jeans are expensive.

I dont' know when I got so money conscious. I guess because I use so much of it these days. I wish I weren't.

song ofthe day: me and julio down by the schoolyard

2 comments:

Triv said...

Money is weird. You need it, and then you dont, and sometimes you dont want it, and sometimes you dont want to need it.

Jessica, ripped jeans are in. You want to be cool don't you?*

*Sarcastic tone. I say do what you want. And yes jeans are expensive, unless you go to kohls and get some 70 percent off the discounted price jeans for five dollars. One catch tho: they aren't the latest designer jeans. Oh no!!

Anonymous said...

Don't look at how much application fees are. I was at first, then I had the epiphany that I will be paying 15k+/yr to go to school, whats another 40-60 dollars? No reason to worry about it.