CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

okay

I think If I came home less often I'd want to do it more.

I love going to other people's houses and seeing how different each smell.

Some people I know associate people with colors or objects. I think I associate them with a certain movement. It's kinda crazy.. even If i don't remmeber how someone looks all the time.. i know how they move, or I have a picture of it in my head.

I'm exercising... gasp... it's alright.. but I suck at it.

Sometimes its nice not to talk, especially in cars.

2 comments:

Triv said...

lets go to the gym together.

I didn't know you lucud dream...or were you talking about writing?

Rabah said...

i like moments of silent companionship. except i hate it when i know the other person is desperately trying to figure out what to say. ruins it.

i associate people with their smile. it might sound cute or whatever, but it's actually really odd. I just picture this disconnnected smile floating in front of me. And it's really frustrating when i can't remember someone's smile. it's like i've forgotten them or something, and then i feel like freaking out.