CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 02, 2005

A little bit of Everything

as if to say, "I'm here, don't forget about me" there have always been random IMs from the Harvard kids. Surprisingly, I haven't been able to talk to Kristine as much as I'd like.

Somehow my parents and I have gotten into a talk about relationships and how kids are having sex too much. Nice to be reminded... but.. duh, I know it already. why do my parents tell me things I know already? Why can't they tell me things I don't know? Cranberry juice mixed with sprite is pretty amazing.

I was talking about it with Joe yesterday and if you had to pick one of your friends (who isn't also part of your family) to survive some sort of apocalypse with a small group of people... who would you pick? why? is that even rational?
Tortillas and bananas, you would assume is a wierd combination. Its pretty good.
It needs to get cold. like it was on wednesday. I like the cold.

No matter how crazy life gets. there should always be time for God. I went to church today. I hadn't gone last sunday, nor the sunday before that. Its rather comforting seeing Peter. He promised he'd keep me in check spiritually. Ildae, I haven't seen in forever. he's coming back to our church now. fricken sweet. I had forgotten how powerful music is and how much a place can change in the course of two weeks.

Ildae tells me that Neil Gaiman was here at the tattered cover promoting Anansi Boys... aadgfffffggfgjkkkk I missed it. boo. what a writer. I keep calling it Anasazi boys. I wonder why.

I think that's enough for random thought.

Song of the weekend: The Boxer, Simon and Garfunkle

2 comments:

Rabah said...

fortunately my dad would never approach that topic with me. he'll tell me things i don't know, though. he just did...but it was stuff i didn't know about college. dang it.

orange juice and sprite's good. but then you probably already know that. :)

Misha said...

i will continue sending u random IM's... but phone conversations are so much better. i got to talk to jessica on the phone! yay!