CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Welcome Back to B(allroom)erkeley

As soon as I got back, I was whisked off to the SF Open where i proceeded to watch professionals Eugene Katsevman and Maria Manusova work it.

Got my 3rd birthday present (SUPADANCE SHOES!!!!!!!). 1, they're way more stable than my old Very Fine pair, 2. They're pretty, 3. They're also half an inch lower.. (now 2.5" instead of 3") which in addition to the more stable bit makes the dancing easier on my feet. 4. ...did i mention they were pretty? but they're really dark.. i may have to tan to match the color.. which er.. yeah... should probably get some pro-tan too.

Had an hour and half "welcome back to Yakov" meeting.

Went back to practice... need to get back into the habit of practicing for extended periods of time so that I can build endurance.. should probably also go running or something.

I am about to alter the underskirt to my standard gown to fit and also make a latin costume..

...and will hopefully read for Spanish within the next few hours.

It's as if two weeks is too long for ballroom to be away from me.

I should look for classes for Fall.. and more last minute internships

1 comments:

Rabah said...

hahhh like this post. :)