CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

20 -2hours

Blearggghhh is what my system is saying to me most days now.

I don't want to go to work,
I don't want to practice
and I most definitely don't want to study.

Today I had a private lesson with Roberta... who is all things magic, made our promenades look worlds better and helped me with my arm thing. the limp arm thing. the thing I've been trying to fix since August. and suddenly it makes sense from a very nonsensical- you roll your shoulders back and this creates a sense of pressure between your hands and your partner. er.. did that make any sense to anyone? I doubt it.

I need to cut some sort of extra curricular out. I don't know what. Ballroom I guess makes the most sense to cut out (its the least beneficial outside of college) but.. it's also the most enjoyable and that's kind of out of the question at this point.

I need to work on finishing my ideas/thoughts instead of getting distracted by digressions. I know I've said that before.

happy birthday to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.