CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello Friends, Lovers and B-Boys

I thought i'd start out with this: and say that well.. I want to be a B-girl.. but since that's a nigh impossible dream... I'll just watch the you tube videos.

There's a lot of work that I have to do. a lot. a lot. a lot. I'm just lazy and I don't want to do it. It's like .... i don't know there's something that's inhibiting me from doing it.

I'm moving into my living room. Rubal and I are splitting up... not really.. but sort of. I'm taking over the living room, and she gets the bedroom. I'm paying less rent, and so forth for being the walk through room, the smaller room, the smell absorbing room... I think it's for the best.

I just need a week of non-time. can I have that? can I please?

I had a good time last night, watching disney movies, hanging out with a strange group of people. getting to know them. I like making new friends, when you can't go wrong, and you don't know the dirty deep secrets about them that make them slightly less attractive (but at that point in time, it doesn't matter because the good stuff has already been magnified)

I feel like I'm losing my anchors. where did you go? where did you go? where did you go?

pete and repeat.

I'm listening to Ska P

I don't know why i wrote that title. Good night

2 comments:

Rabah said...

still here. still still here.

Special K said...

I spent the week walking around in flip flops and flowey skirts while listening to FiF and Streetlight. Very liberating after a New England winter.

I lost my anchors a long time ago... but somehow manage to keep hanging on (ha funny, as I type this I'm listening to Lou Reed's 'Perfect Day' and that's part of the chorus).

Despite everything... I miss you.