CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

We did a lot back then. what are we doing now?

A lot of my friends are together right now in New York. Lauren, Yang, Anandi, Rohini, - I kind of really wish I were with them.

It's so different here. at home, there are too many people I want to see, and not enough time to have one on one time with them, but here... I think I have friends of circumstance. or we're in that awkward stage just before being able to call people up randomly, or hang out randomly.

I suppose I need some alone time too.

I think Sam may be leaving. according to Mike, I get to have dinner with him on the 27th. we'll see. I should try to see Mike sometime- maybe go up to Sac with Rubal one time.

Want everything to flow. and not have to try. or be worried, or anything. I think I'm always worrying, or always thinking, or always tense. I dont' think I'm as bad as some people, but I still need to learn how to let go.

I want to be around people I would truly miss if they were to leave. I want to see Charlie, Kristine and Rusty again. It was funny how Harvard worked out. how we can pick up the same, we don't really have to know about everything in each others' lives because well... our friendship isn't based off of telling events in our lives, what happened everyday, rather there's soemthing more than that. It's the same with Rabah. but it's hard to get there. you know?

I always sound unhappy in my blog. but I'm happy. I live well, I'm learning right? sorry for complaining so much at you, but well... I suppose that what it is to be american- never any satisfaction.

2 comments:

Special K said...

No need to live in the past.

All friends are friends of circumstance.

I'll finish this responsne later when readng isn't so hard.

Special K said...

I don't really know what I was trying to say in my last comment. Just ignore that.

Miss you.