CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm squishing down into midterms

so in my usual procrastinatory post, I have a linguistics midterm tomorrow, spanish homework due tomorrow, a bio midterm review sheet due tomorrow (for extra credit i'll probably need) a bio midterm on friday, an English paper due on the 1st, my English GSI isn't emailing me back about meeting with me becuase he didn't have office horus this week, and well... we have another spanish paper to start working on. OOFTA.

I've been listening to a lot of music though. I don't knwo if my Ipod on shuffle jsut likes Five Iron Frenzy, or if it's jsut the fact that I have so much Five Iron Frenzy on my Ipod that it comes up as often as it should based on ratio. People look at me funny when I bob my head to my music. It's just that they can't hear it :) but that's okay, I'm used to being looked at funny.


Things I want to do but have no time (or money) to do: blues dancing. Infinite Jest. sleep. sf. more specifically city lights. transmet. discover food places.

Shakira is waayyy too hot. I want to be able to move my body like Shakira. she's mesmerizing.

okay working. working. working.

0 comments: