CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"I tried to convince you not to go home"

I like how this song (looking back on today) only reminds me of joyce- despite how sappy it is, I don't relate any of these overtly cheesy lyrics to any of the male gender.

I miss joyce- she's an explorer.. much moreso than me. it'd be nice to have her here and we could go exploring together. I don't get to see her much.

No more electrical taped flip flops for meee... i can no longer feel the ground through the heel of my shoes... i'm happy. Old navy changed their flip flops.. i cant decide whether it's for thebetter or not.

I'm listening to oldies but goodies...song I would listen to through high school and middle school. damn... so many good memories. Tom Petty reminds me of summer - well american girl does. and Matt singing really drunkenly at danika's house. .. it might have been Rob's... i think it was Danika's.

I periodically miss the people I never would call up to talk to- like Lani, or Kris Becker- I used to drive Lani home after Key club- and we'd have good times int he car- or good conversation in the car, but we never made an effort to hang out outside of it. and Kris- so random. and good so good at music. I miss seeing that look on his face when he relaly gets going... he was soulfull.

I like Nick Drake's voice. if you look at him, he doesn't look like his voice would be this clear and mellow- he looks like a screechy off key emo kid.

It's time to stop meandering this semester and really work. hehhhhh

2 comments:

Rabah said...

"good so good"

man, i love it when people are good so good at something. even just being themselves.

Special K said...

Old Navy changed their flip flops? Damn them.

I don't wear flip flops in New England. It's just not practical. I miss it. Oh and I've been wearing a walking cast for the last two or three months.

I didn't get those invites.

Will I be bitter the rest of my life? Crap. I think so.