CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weird shin soreness hmmm

apparantly more people have been updating blogs than I expected.. i need to find time to read those now.. shouldn't be too hard.

I still need a job. and no where in the berkeley area is hiring. reallly... it really sucks.

evaporated soy sauce looks really disgusting... like burnt coffee or something.

My GSI (TA) for my linguistics class is on the berkeley ballroom team, cool, she talks really fast... i like that I can follow her. and I'm officially in spanish 3 no more wishy washy department rules.. yayyy.. I'm going to get fluent.. and posibly a minor (double majors i hear are pointless?). hahh

yeahhh so life. how do I do life again? do I even know?

I remmeber not so long ago I said i would read more and write more.. either a chapter or a page or something aday. have I been doing that? bad jessica.. all te time you spend refreshing pages could be spent doing something productive.

none of my GSI's have office hours I can attend. poo..

I'm simultaneously reading Vernon God Little and Infinite Jest and they're mixing in my head.. i don't know what to do about that.

foxtrot.... yesh.. gotta get better... costumes? too expensive.. relaly wish I coudl go to harvard for the allroom comp.. but sadly.. no. oof. money.. always money.. poooo faceeee

I'm really sleepy. waking up early makes me tired. all the time. ungh. okay. Time to get better.

off to stretch, and possibly read somethign that's been assigned.

4 comments:

Basil Farag said...

you must have been really tired.

by the by, is there an address I can contact you with via snail mail at berkeley? I wanted to send you what was gonna be a surprise...so surprise.

La dee da

The Blog said...

Infinite Jest is awesome.

Rabah said...

THAT'S where I kew that title from. It's the darn book Ian carried around all the time.

waking up early is disgusting. as is the fact that i can't take naps.

Basil Farag said...

sorry for creating unecessary worry/stress. i thought i had locked that entry from view.

Thanks for the advice. I can be/am immature.