CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm going to need some help this semester.

I think the only class I truly enjoy right now is Spanish.. and that's only becuase my GSI is cool.. the department is so.... rulesy. oye. English is going to be simply put, 'oofta' and linguistics just seems like a less interesting version of TOK. immunology is alright...

It's funny hanging out with koreans.. because it's so hard to get anywhere becuase someone is always in the bathroom, or talking to someone else.. or blah blah blah and well... yesh. that's why we hang out in parking lots.

I got to swing today. in people's park.. hahhh it was good, not the peaceful type of swinging.. more fun and people oriented.

I'm finding myself more introverted this semester... i guess that's where life took me.

2 comments:

Basil Farag said...

Introverted huh?

Interesting. Maybe it's just a phase? In any case, make the best of it.

Teeteeafen, Ta Ta for now

Rabah said...

wow, now i understand the parking lot phenonmenon. thank you for explaining. i'm seeing things in a whole new light. :)

when you said you got to swing, i thought you meant swing dancing at first. goes to show how much of us doesn't really ever change, even while so much else does.

help is good. especially yours and mine working together. let's keep it flowing.