CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cabin Fever

So... I asked for snow when i came home- i was hoping for a light dusting... something maybe to make the holidays seem more like the holidays... i didn't ask for this much. i didn't want this much. Now.. it's just an excuse to stay at home "the roads are too icy.. don't go out" oye. I don't want it to snow AGAIN on thursday.

I think it's time for some new years resolutions. Maybe I should do them UN Resolution style... maybe not.

  1. Write daily: whether it's a journal entry, a blog, or a blurb, it doesn't matter.. as long as it's not academic.
  2. Read a chapter of something other than what's required of me nightly.
  3. explore berkeley/SF more... what use is it if I only truly know a could of streets? (i don't know how i'm going to do this as i'm going to have a lot less time on my hands)

0 comments: