CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Lives

I think i post here when i don't really have time to- just like everything else- you want to do it when you can't and you don't want to when you can- why are we never satisfied with life?

I've been thinking a lot and coming to no conclusions. so maybe now it's better not to think and to just do- but that never works out.

ahh.. regrets of the past.

Saw a cool show yesterday- wish i had gotten to stay for the main event, DJ Qbert, but damn BART closes at 12. ungh.

i've been using that word alot- "ungh" i think it's a good grunting noise... fits my mood these days

I'm not thinking about Muhammad Ali or Mephistophiles or Quasars or Chastity or Gender relations, or Ataturk, or any oter this stuff. who's David Ben-Gurion? do i really care any more? i dont' knowwww.... I want to go decorate a house...even just a room. that's what i really really want to do right now. give me a budget and i'll do it to it. i'm thinking clean and colorful, and warm. but we must put in hardwood- no questions asked- everything looks better with hard wood. I think if i had a hosue i decorated myself- each room would have a different personality. my house wouldn't be cohesive at all :)

I'm trying hard to figure out something about myself that is more than friends, or school or whatever, but what am i trying to figure out?

I think this was a good teeenagerish post- i only have a year and a half ish left of being one.. lets use it to its full extent.

i guess this means i'm back to posting here... if a little less than usual

didn't take long at all.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

YESYESYESYESYES