CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Titles always come last

Berkeley was pretty fun.. despite the demographics being almost 50% asian.. i still managed to make more non-asian friends than asian... yeah... i'm cooool.
Telegraph reminds me of a grittier Boulder. with tye dye tents... and people selling henna... which apparantly people like to get on their breasts.

Korea in about a week.... should be a rockin good time, though I'm staying with my aunt and uncle instead of in a co-op (what is Co-op short for?)

life is good.. golf with Ady this week, possibly teach rabah some more, and let my dad use me as cheap (free) labor.

it's way too hot here.

I got the Harvard Summer Review (the lit mag from the summer sessions) and all the stories have the same tone to them. I guess that's whyI didn't make it.. or why I like to think I didn't make it. oh well...

1 comments:

Rabah said...

our lit magazine's beeeeeetter. :)
yes, more golf. pweaaaase.

OH my goodness, i must go. a bird just crashed into our window....big thwonk. i hope it's alive.