CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goin' Home

Day after tomorrow... I'm headed out to the motherland. I really don't know what to expect other than the fact I know i'm going to make a fool of myself simply by opening my mouth... actually..in that regard... not much is different.

I realised this past sunday (if Korea wins this friday and moves on) I'm going to be there during the world cup. it's going to be pretty awesome considering how crazy my people are.

I'll probably post while I'm there... yeah... and e-mail people....

I'll be back... fatter... and FOB-by.

2 comments:

Roro said...

i have faith in korea. i smell the workings of an asian cinderella story. the world cup rocks my socks!

Rabah said...

have fun, be safe, all that good schtuff. keep something that smells like korea until i get home.

reallyreally, be safe.