CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26, 2006

a leaf out of Matt's book.

5 things I've noticed about Seoul:

1. Girls will endure pain for fashion: ie stilletto heels in a hilly city.
2. It's true that girls won't exercize because they don't want muscle: they just want to be slim. (my cousin's girlfriend doesn't want to eat vitamins because she'll get muscular? i don' understand either)
3. The Seoul subway system is super nice... better than the... five systems I've riden before
4. buying a cellphone in korea.... is scary business... there's a department store floor full of people being paid on commision trying to add you to their stats...but the cellphones are super high tech... they make the razr look like a brick
5. relatives will feed you when there's nothing else to do.
6. the showers dont' have curtains.


I was told today I suck at writing in korean.. thus i am in the second of three levels in the program.. yesterday I went around a place called Insadong and would have bought airplne earings made out of wire if my ears were pierced. but they're not.

I like hearing my granmuzzer laugh.

and poor poor korea..... stupid switzerland.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Jes... I hate to break this to you but it's not like your English handwriting is much to look at.

<3

Roro said...

j park!

so, number one on your list is very very much true. i know this cuz i've done it, in new york, twice. you may end up with blisters, but hell, at least you looked good doing it.

i felt bad for korea, losing and everything. and yesterday ghana lost, so, two continents are out. did you watch ukraine v. switzerland? it was frikkin awesome cuz it went to a shoot out. u'll be happy to know that ukraine won.