CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nothing like it

I'm probably gona end up staying up for a while.. so I decided to take a little break... which'll probably turn into a big one.

I want to start knitting rabah's scarf: the yarn I got is pretty amazing it goes from FAT to skinny within a space of like 3 inches. but I have to finish my othe rtwo first.

one more day eh? its probably gonna be relatively easy- depends on how much I do tonight. I think they generally space out breaks perfectly. just as I feel there's no more of me left to put into anything... I get a break.. and even though it may not be reallly truly refreshing... its good enough to get me to the next one.

people are trickling in. it felt like last year today seeing rollins, anthony, ellen, and the malibu in the school parking lot. I forgot how long it had been since I've seen some of these people. Festivus is gonna be amazing.

Too much to do Too little time.

"I am a banana!"

0 comments: