CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

maybe I changed my mind

I love this weather. Its refreshing to walk outside and it just smells Clean. I guess it kinda sucks after a while when you start freezing.. but.. its still amazing.
I'm currently Cable-knitting a scarf... though I'm wondering if I should pull out my work and knit regularly, because it takes less yarn to make it fatter and probably longer. I hope I have enough yarn.

Sometimes I imagine myself in a large empty room with a giant fireplace, my knitting, a couple of books, and a journal. I think that would be amazing. something about being completely alone is appealing these days.

I think College is definitely on a lot of people's minds. stuff needs to get in, early decisions are coming back... you know what? it'll go faster if you don't think about it (for the Early D/A ones. not that I won't be bouncing antsily for the returning letters in April.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

it does smell sooo good outside.....it's what febreeze wishes they could imitate.