CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sometimes I'm just entraced by the web some words weave around me. and I sit there. reread, rewind or something, and go over it over and over again. sometimes I don't even know why.
Yesterday I was sitting in Borders reading the last bit of 'A Game of You' and that feeling where you're not sitting with your back uncomfortably against the bookshelf of comic books anymore, but you're there standing at Wanda's funeral, and then I read Barbie wonder whether identity is really that fragile, and I stopped. reread. its not even that profound. but it does something. it reaches where you're at at that moment, and that's all that matters.
I love gaiman. I love fiction. I don't know how others can think otherwise.

Not knowing everything makes it okay sometimes

3 comments:

Special K said...

Fiction is just a way to explore and exemplify reality.

Anonymous said...

hey dummy brains . this is richard . i haven't talked to you in FOREVER . sooo i'm just saying hello . HELLO!

Anonymous said...

i dunnno why i signed it as anonymous . but yeah its Richieeee