CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Monday Tuesday Happy days...

so I'm sitting here, eating Boston market.... it's supposed to be good for you eh? I realise, how much I'm going to miss my mom's cooking after next year. Most of the time I'm not even thankful for it, I feel bad. Boston market is supposed to be healthy right? I mean It tastes good, but... not quite the 'health' food I like.

Somehow I think wearing pigtails makes me a happier person.. I feel younger...maybe i'll do it more often.. or learn how to frenchbraid.... 'twould be awesome.

Today started out bad. I was pissed off becuase I didn't finish (barely started) the second short response question for the physics quiz.. and I definitely didn't finish the multiple choice either by like four questions.. I was hoping that would bring up my grade. damn. but now... I am the new President of Key Club.. even though I do enjoy my other clubs more, it's nice being in charge of one. Amanda and I are gonna do great.

This summer.. hopefully with be THE summer. as much as I'm going to miss not being here, I'll be taking classes at Harvard... I'll have gone to a Harry Potter party at a Borders... and then stayed up all night to read it. I think I'll study me some bio and Astronomy for science bowl next year. so I can be a hoss and beat out Nick Hansen. I think I"ll find me a fabric store or a craft store in Boston that teaches classes so I can learn to sew, and knit and stuff... I'm gonna go to concerts... and stuff like that too... man, hopefully this summer'll be a good summer.

I'm in a good mood.

3 comments:

Special K said...

Your mum made me a great sandwich once. I'd call it a turkey sandwich, but it actually had more lettuce on it than anything else. Twas excellent.

My Friend said...

Don't get your hopes up about summer too much just for the fear of them crashing and then it will feel like an even worse time then it actually was. But don't let me get you down either, you should still make the most of it.

MMMM, a sammich sounds delcious right now...

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the asian food. 's good stuff.

Pigtails were a nice addition. I'd vote to continue 'em.

Bio olympiad is in Argentina next year. A good incentive for studying.

Summer in China > summer in Boston... sucker.