CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 31, 2005

The End of the Road

I've been in this mood all spring break where there's plastic wrap around everything and I can't touch it.
I got my first Birdie ever on monday on a par 3...with a 15ish foot putt and my chipping still sucks, so I didn't do so well on the rest of the holes: my last hole was horrible. I need to get more serious about it. I should care more. It seems like as the years go by, steenrod likes us less and less. the golf team is divided. I don't like that I don't know any of the new players except shannon, malorie and DC people. I don't even know what I need to qualify for regionals.
I never got excited for my ski trip.. it was fun. I took some double blacks, getting better on moguls, knee deep powder. but somehow... I'm not hyped about how it was.
Right now, I can't believe it's thurday. funny how time runs.
I'm worried about all you guys' admissions. I think at this point I'll be blithering in anticipation next year.
My face is peeling: I've never really been vain before, but right now.. I'm feeling kinda deformed.
I have my first cavity. I blame oj.
I'm 17 in fourteen days.

"then there are times when
The kids we meet mean more to us
than we ever thought they could"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best I ever done was par a three. Never really played much golf. Unfortunate, 'cause it's pretty fun.

Happy almost birthday.

-Chris