CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

toodooloo

As much as I hate to admit it, I like being taken care of... maybe just by certain people. On a side note cellphone batteries get really hot when they're recharging.

I just saw Mr. And Mrs. Smith again on TV... that movie has to have one of the best sex scenes for a chick flick. No wonder Brad and Angelina got together after that movie.

I once read an interview from Shia Lebouf. He said that he always has crushes on his co-actresses.. but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, he gets to kiss them anyway. Isn't that creepy?

I miss the noise outside of my window at Berkeley... the silence is too loud here.

1 comments:

Ezra said...

Enjoy the loudness of the quiet. Because here, man, the loud is too loud.

love ezra

ps. what is a hofbrauhaus?
Enjoy your time. Recover from hectic. Smell ya later, Jess.