CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lonely places and Prayer

We've named her Pandora... she will be the best plant-pet that I've ever had. She will unleash havoc on my kitchen.

There are some things that I need to do more. the big ones being reading my bible and praying more. I don't know enough.. and that should bother me. oh bother.

Yesterday I asked my dad if he had seen "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" because he was the one to show me my first Robert Redford/Paul Newman movie ("The Sting") and he told me that that was his favorite movie when he was younger.

I also went to Tattered Cover with my sisters, and was reading about Norse mythology out of Edith Hamilton, and their concept of heroism is quite grand. I think that I'd agree with it.
I also picked up and read the first 20 or so pages of The Road and wow that book... I can't wait until we read it in class.. but I only hope that teacher analysis will make me enjoy it more rather than less.. and that people won't make stupid comments in that class that will make me hate it.

I want to be closer to my dad. I feel like I dont know him very well... and I feel like he's not that easy to know. not that anyone is... but he's my dad, isn't he? I thought I knew him well at one point in time, but I don't think I know anythign about him anymore, other than his strong sense of loyalty and stubbornness.

I feel like I'm no longer passionate about anything. Today Janet's pastor was talking about being passionate, as many pastors do, but really even when I went to go see Ricardo and Yulia, I wasn't THAT moved, or excited to start dancing again (I'm letting Alex down). I think I need a real break. But how do you take a break from your life? Rabah is... sort of, taking a break from life that makes life clearer. I need one of those. but those aren't as easy as they look are they, BooBoo?

I've always told myself I need to fix my grammar.. especially my commas, they're horrendous.

This is a rather depressing and self centered (aren't all personal blogs?)post.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

AGHGHHH it could be easy but i'm going to make it so damn unnecessarily difficult, i KNOW IT. AHGHGEWIH

passion. eugh. passion EATS PEOPLE.