CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

almost kinda worth it?

placed in 9/10 dances yesterday. pretty awesome.. I don't remember which one is what ranking... but i'm happy. after thinking last monday in rounds, "oh baaallls, we're gonna do horrible." Dan and Sharla came to the rescue, gave us some office hours, gave us, probably more importantly, some confidence, and we did pretty damn well in my book.
I (stupidly) decided to dance for four more hours (after the initial 6 from the comp) at the party afterwards. hahhh.. I can barely move. well.. sort of.
Doing well in comp, and private lessons seem to make up for all the crapola that I go through for the team. I hope it continues to be like that.

need to write spanish essay... must write spanish essay.

must study. focus. focus. focus.

0 comments: