CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

midterm season?

Of course I'm updating at 1am when I should be doing my Shakespeare paper/assignment. oh well.

I need to keep up with reading.. and life in general. and my family. and friends. sometimes I wonder where all my time goes, and how much I "waste" over whatever period of time.

Finished his dark materials series. Was pretty good... probably would have been better if I had read them as a kid to begin with. Also- hard for me to imagine 12 year-olds having sex. Did people have sex when they were 12? Middle school? it seems too young. but I guess Pullman left it deliberately quasi (not really) ambiguous as to whether they actually did or not. No. but what is age anyway other than an arbitrary marker of time?

I'm craving tacos dorados from La Taquieria in the Mission. but do I have money for that? nope.

time for some shakes

1 comments:

Rabah said...

i'll bring you money for that

age is funE to me